Fighting For Your Future
Divorce is never easy, but if you make the right choices and you have the right help during the process, you can build a better future for yourself. Our firm offers experienced guidance and strong advocacy to help you through the tough times you are facing.
We are here to help you with family law issues such as:
- Child custody — The court is going to work to serve the best interests of the child. We understand what the court will look at to make that determination and we can build a strong case for you to preserve your relationship with your children.
- Child support — Child support is determined through a formula that looks at a number of factors, including income and time spent with the child. We help those facing child support determinations as part of a divorce and as separate legal proceedings.
- Spousal support — Spousal support or alimony can be a loaded topic. Whether you should receive support or you want to oppose an award of support, we have the experience necessary to generate positive results.
- Property division — It is easy to be overwhelmed during a divorce and simply want to get out. But, you owe it to yourself to fight for your fair share of the marital estate. It can provide much-needed financial stability after a divorce.
- Modifications — When circumstances change, family court orders need to be amended. We can help pursue a modification or help you oppose one.
Making A Difference For Our Clients
At Anthony L. Verrelli and Associates, Attorneys at Law, we are fully committed to helping you identify and effectively pursue the future you want after your divorce. We will look at financial aspects and arrangements that best suit you and your children. We are strong litigators with a record of success and we are prepared to fight for you.
Attorney Anthony Verrelli was born and raised in the Bronx and he has been serving the needs of people in that community for more than 27 years.